DRC Economic Recovery Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Economic Recovery Manager“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 31st March 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 18th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Economic Recovery Manager to be based in Dollo Ado, Ethiopia.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Overall Purpose Of The Role: The Somali region based Economic Recovery Manager is responsible for the overall implementation and strategic direction of the drought responce projects in the Somali Region Dollo Ado and Jijiga Field office, providing direct supervision of Economic Recovery program staff in the Somali field offices (Dollo and Jijiga). The Area Manager advises DRC’s program staff to ensure all programming in the assigned areas of operation is in line with DRC Ethiopia’s country strategy and is in full compliance with the organization’s policies and best practices. The Economic Recovery Manager is responsible for leading project cycle management, proposal development, and program strategy – ensuring the successful implementation and completion of all activities, and relevance and responsiveness of the activities to priority humanitarian needs in the assigned areas of operation.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Economic Recovery Manager
- Location: Dollo Ado Frequent Travel to Field Locations in the project areas
- Employment Category: F2
- Salary Range: USD 1,445.00 – 1,757.00 per month which specific amount will be determined up on candidates
- experience and educational relevancy
- Reporting To: Area Manager
- Direct reports: Economic recovery team leader, Officers, and assistants
- Start of Contract & Duration: December 31, 2023
- Posting date: March 16, 2023
- Closing date: March 31, 2023
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree with relevant, progressive experience in Agronomy, Animal production, Agroeconomics, Economics, international development, Agribusiness, Business Management, marketing, livelihoods, or related technical field;
- At least 5 years of experience in livelihoods, economic recovery, and cash assistance in fragile states, conflict and drought environments;
- Experience in Multipurpose Cash Assistance, Agriculture/Livestock, cash-based interventions and humanitarian operations, food security, and livelihoods;
How to Apply DRC Economic Recovery Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://job.drc.ngo/jobs/job?id=167583
The Closing Date: 31st March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.