EurAfrican Forum 2021 will take place in october, over three days: the 20th, 21st and 22nd of october 2021.
Download EurAfrican Forum 2021 – Information Note: https://bit.ly/3D6M3aB
« Getting Along – New paths for Cooperation between the Twin Continents » is the theme chosen for the 4th edition of EurAfrican Forum. Hence, this year the discussion will focus on the cooperation between Europe and Africa, the twin continents.
As before, the 2021 edition brings together major changemakers of African and European continents, such as entrepreneurs, activists, leaders, public and private decision-makers, as well as other players who contribute to a positive dialogue between the two continents.
The program of EurAfrican Forum 2021 will be focused on seven discussion panels:
- Perspectives on Economy for Europe and Africa after the Free Trade Agreement
- Gig Work and digital platforms and technologies
- Fueling the Growth of Commerce
- Making way for green growth and inclusive transitions
- Culture & Market
- The Digital ID Revolution
- Media & Digitalization
Source: APO Group and EurAfrican Forum.