Johannesburg is gearing up for the fifth edition of the Internet of Things Forum Africa – #IOTFA2022. This two-day hybrid conference is set to take place from 29 to 30 March 2022 at The Maslow Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa.
The conference will see hundreds of Africa’s top tech heavyweights become equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to plan and implement successful IoT projects going forward.
Fortinet in Partnership with Exclusive Networks Announced as Gold Sponsor for IoTFA 2022
Fortinet has officially joined the IoTFA 2022 as a Gold Sponsor.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Fortinet is a global leader in broad, integrated, and automated cybersecurity solutions to the small business, enterprise, and service provider markets.
Fortinet secures the largest enterprise, service providers, and government organizations around the world. It empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network—today and into the future.
Enabling Enterprise Transformation with IoT
Over the last few years, public and private sector organisations alike have had to adapt to the explosion of new technologies such as AI, Cloud Computing, Blockchain, 5G, and underpinning it all – the Internet of Things (IoT)
This global disruptor requires far more than simply the infrastructure to support it – to be used effectively, IoT will also rely on innovative solutions to keep it secure and sustainable.
And while there is a real hype surrounding IoT, very few enterprises know how to actually make the most of it.
IoTFA 2022 will also look into IoT, AI and big data convergence, as well as into building sustainable ecosystems that can truly tap into this connected technology.
Get ahead of the IoT curve – move your IoT pilots from the project phase into real-world production now.
Speakers confirmed for IoTFA 2022 include:
- Paul Morley– Enterprise Data Executive at Nedbank
- Mathew Bernath – Head of Data Analytics at Rand Merchant Bank
- Abe Wakama – Chief Executive Officer at IT News Africa
- Maritza Curry– Data & Analytics Professional at RCS Group (South Africa)
- Maciej Kaliszka – Head: Analytics (Corporate Investment Banking at Pan Africa)
- Jawad Raza – SVP Head of Data Analytics, Big Data, AI at Meezan Bank Limited
- Ian Oppermann – NSW Government Chief Data Scientist and Industry
- Sarah Gadd – Head of Data and Artificial Intelligence at Credit Suisse
- Hartnell Ndungi – Chief Data Officer (CDO) at ABSA Bank Kenya PLC
- Amer Hussain – Senior Vice President Integrated Supply Chain Leader: India & International at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (India)
- Alejandro Correa Bahnsen – PHD, Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer at Rappi (Colombia)
- Vukosi Sambo – Head of Data Solutions at Medscheme
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: Learn from some of the most powerful brands, mavericks and visionaries that are setting the pace for change and driving disruption in retail.
Join as a speaker: Showcase your thought-leadership. Share your insights and experience. Shape solutions to critical business challenges.
Join us as an exhibitor: Reinforce your position as a leading provider of technology solutions.
For more information about this conference, visit: https://itnewsafrica.com/events/event/iot-forum-africa-2022/
By Staff Writer.