IRC Access to Justice Specialist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Access to Justice Specialist”. Applicants with a Master’s/post-graduate degree may apply on or before 30 March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Access to Justice Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Overview: The Access to Justice Specialist will lead the IRC’s new Access to Justice initiative – funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) – from April 2023 – March 2025, responsible for the implementation of all key objectives and deliverables of this initiative including technical, programmatic, financial and administrative responsibilities.
- Manage the access to justice project, providing oversight of all programmatic, financial and administrative activities and deliverables.
- Establish a core project team and initiate mechanisms for regular collaboration and coordination across VPRU.
- Actively work with relevant IRC country and headquarters staff to identify project pilot countries.
- Oversee piloting in all three pilot country locations, ensuring effective implementation and coordination.
- Establish two project advisory groups and ensure ongoing coordination between the advisory groups and all core project team members.
- Develop and manage a Community of Practice (CoP) and support stakeholders within this space to contribute to and support key project resources and learnings.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s/post-graduate degree in Law or related field (international law, human rights law, judicial reform, security sector reform, international development, public policy, international relations or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience (of which 3 years should be practical experience) in implementing and/or leading Protection & Rule of Law or Access to Justice programs is required, preferably within a humanitarian, international development setting.
- o Experience working with formal and informal justice systems e.g., courts, legal aid, prosecutors, police, paralegals, and traditional justice leaders.
- o Experience in elaborating strategic documents and conducting research.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Access to Justice Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs