IRC Awards Management Systems and Process Trainer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Awards Management Systems and Process Trainer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 30 March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Awards Management Systems and Process Trainer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose of role: The purpose of this post is to develop training on our awards management systems and processes and ultimately support the delivery of finished training products in collaboration with key stakeholders in AMU. Our current system is called ‘OTIS’ but we are planning to change our system over the coming years. The role will focus on producing interactive training materials either for face-to-face training or online interactive webinars.
- Interpret the SME ideas to develop learning objectives for the systems courses.
- From the learning objectives create a training outline
- Develop interactive and engaging content collaborating with specialist course writers depending on the training approach (ie face to face course, interactive webinars or e-learning course writers)
- Proactively improve courses based on feedback and own observation
- Proactively update courses based on revised processes and systems
- Contribute awards management systems messages into other trainings
Qualification & Experience:
- Practical experience and comprehensive knowledge of OTIS
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across all grades
- Demonstrates experience and expertise in taking complex topics and communicating them in an understandable and digestible manner
- Familiarity with the IRC’s awards management systems and processes
- Advising SMEs on the best training approach
- Developed and delivered interactive, adult focused training
- Experience of working in a complex and fast paced international organization
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Awards Management Systems and Process Trainer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs